Press Release: Personal Training In Brunswick

This is big!

I just posted over on my official business site for Personal Training In Brunswick, that as of right now I'm an officially approved Doherty's Gym Personal Trainer. As you can see from the profiles on that link to the gym's website, this is the home of some of the best trainers in the country... pro body builders, strength and figure athletes, boxers. Home away from home for international superstars of the body building and fitness world.

I've blogged here recently about how fortunate I am to be able to operate from this location, and now to be officially recognised, approved and recommended amongst the other competent and accomplished trainers there is really a big deal. Now, I have happy and successful customers here and all over the world... but it's nice to be noticed and get this vote of confidence from some of the biggest names in the legitimate fitness, body building and weight lifting community.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor & Support My Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

Popular Posts