Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's not to late to get in shape for Summer.

I hate to say anything at all negative but I have a bit of a complaint; it's supposed to be SUMMER and I'm sitting here with long pants, long sleeves and last night I even wore a jacket and beanie because for some reason it's still COLD and WET! And this after knuckling down and training & dieting harder than ever all Spring to be ready to hit the beach and the pool?

It's good news though for anyone who's left it until now to start getting into better shape, because (disclaimer: I am not a meteorologist!) with any luck we'll have a late summer with nice weather lasting well into the New Year. So in other words, THERE IS STILL TIME to get fit for Summer!

I'm happy to report that I'm getting lots of enquiries from new clients for Personal Training in Brunswick and between this and the new studio we are setting up in Oakleigh, the new year is going to be nice and busy and I'll be having a great time helping lots of people to get into the best shape of their lives.